6/30/2011

Post #16: English, pleasant proposal and Zooey Deschanel

Today I’ve got a proposal to have own column in the magazine for girls. Incredible!



One of my old friends got acquainted hand-made earnings I created and asked me if I can write some articles about my accessories for her magazine. This event proves the idea that it’s not required to be the best if you want to be successful. You must be creative and do the good work, but not necessary the best of.

Also today I made a lot of extremely tasty pancakes. While cooking I remembered the day I made pancakes (about one hundred I think) for the collegues... And was watching ‘500 days (of Summer)’ – very nice film with cute Zooey Deschanel starring. 

I have one more film to watch – ‘Last Night’. The same sweet genre with relations, love and doubts. Oh, waiting for appropriate mood for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment